Hawk Chevy is looking for a FT Cashier to add to our team. If you currently seeking a position that is fun and challenging come be a part of our team.
As a Cashier you will receive and disburse money within the dealership. The position involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. The cashier will process credit or debit card transactions and validates checks.
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Must be able to work 3pm-9pm and possible Saturday shift.
- Computing and recording transaction totals.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Establishing or identifying prices of parts or service and tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers, or computers.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records.
- Issuing gas slips to porters or salesman to fill up gas in their vehicle for test drives.
- Keeping track of Dealer Plates to make sure they are not lost/stolen.
- Light receptionist work.
- Dealership experience preferred, but not required.
- ADP or CDK dealer experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience in operating a cash register
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Company provided Life Insurance
- 401k Contributions
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position