This position is located in the Adult Mental Health Case Management Section and is responsible for administrative and clinical support work to that area including organizing, coordinating, and tracking of services required in the major program area. In their capacity as front desk coordinator, the individual in this position will also assist in facilitating information flow between major program areas and especially with the adult Case Management section in order to maximize service efficiency for client’s supports. Work involves the application of advanced knowledge and independent judgment in the implementation, application, and monitoring of rules standards and the compliance with them
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Organize work requirements with spreadsheets
- Maintain Liaison with case managers
- Conduct Financial Assessments
- Assists with other duties as required and assigned as needed
- A primary work responsibility is coordinating the many functions of the front desk including oversight of the front desk service and while maintaining excellent customer service.
- The individual will ensure timely completion of all treatment plans, ANSA’s, FA’s and diagnostic updates required
- This individual will also conduct financial assessments and monitor the compliance of this activity by the front desk staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with clients, employees, and external agencies
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and fax/scan/copy
- Conducts initial Financial Assessments for consumers seeking services and enters into Center's Financial Assessment software. Ensures phone numbers and addresses are updated in the CABS system and FA database.
- Prepares vouchers and purchase orders for supplies, for case workers, etc.
- Develops, coordinates, and maintain record keeping system.
- Must display excellent organizational skills and time management
- 10% local travel
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods and lifting 30 pounds
- Ability to be PMAB and CPR certified
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and ability export reports to excel
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of administrative and clerical experience is required
Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
Salary: $23,000 Annual + $2500 stipend
Location: Mental Health Services
805 Coleman St Marlin TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Department: Regional Office
This is a full time position