Performs complex psychological work. Work involves psychological testing, diagnosing, report writing, and some research. Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED
- Administers and interprets psychological instruments.
- Plans and implements psychological activities.
- Interviews clients, recommends treatment, and prepares reports.
- Participates in webinars for diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Participates in research projects and program evaluations.
- May assist in the development and implementation of individualized program plans.
- Assists with quality assurance and quality enhancement activities related to psychological
- Reviews reports for completeness and accuracy.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication as extensive writing is involved
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management and organization required to meet service goals
- Some local and regional travel required
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required. 50% local travel and 50% regional travel.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree and licensure as an Associate Psychologist is required
- 1 year experience working in IDD is required
- Graduate coursework in individual intellectual assessment required
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5p.m. M-F
Salary: $49,800 annually
Location: Developmental Services
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
12 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings) **Certain Requirement Needed**
Department: Developmental Services
This is a full time position