A Little About Us
We are engineers, technologists, planners, landscape architects, scientists, and their support teams that work together to deliver infrastructure, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing benefit to the community. We work hard and play hard because that is what #ISLLIFE is all about! Check us out on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
ISL’s IT Support Team works to provide the business with excellent IT customer service by providing solutions to their IT roadblocks through delivering proactive and reactive support. We want all members of the ISL family to be put in a position to succeed, so we promote a culture of continuous development where you can connect with your colleagues, teams, and business leaders across the organization through:
- Flexibility - we understand the dynamic nature of life, so we offer flexibility in your workplace, work hours and the freedom to change those as your career and life progress
- Ongoing Development - our philosophy is to grow your talents so you can successfully accomplish various tasks within any given project – and we fully fund it!
A Little About You
Your cover letter must demonstrate:
- How you prioritize your tasks and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Your ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to exhibit a positive “can-do” attitude in a professional manner
Your resume should show us:
- Technical certificate/diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing in-person and telephone based IT support
- Advanced knowledge installing and troubleshooting Windows 10
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Windows Server, VMware, and Azure
A Little More About the Role
- Perform IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) duties for all BC offices
- Provide IT support both in-person and remotely
- Desktop image management using SCCM
- Support for all mobile communication devices
- Provide assistance to the BC Sr. Systems Administrator
- Ongoing documentation of system information, procedures, and processes
- Monitor and log hardware inventory and manage hardware life cycles
- Preparation and deployment of new and used IT hardware
- Printer support: basic troubleshooting and placement of service calls
- Maintain and configure audio-visual equipment
- Some travel required, mostly between Burnaby and Langley
We are engineers, technologists, planners, landscape architects, scientists, and their support teams that work together to deliver infrastructure, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing benefit to the community.
- We work on fascinating projects right in our community.
- We are nimble. We integrate the right team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
- We are social. Follow our hashtag #isllife on Twitter and Instagram or check out our YouTube Channel.
- We get together. Every year, Staff Development Seminar brings together ISLers from all over western Canada to learn, share and connect.
- We are independent problem solvers. Employee owned and operated, we like to work hard with minimum bureaucracy.
- We encourage and reward high performance. Employer paid benefits plan, Group RRSP, and competitive salaries with opportunities for annual bonus.
Want to find out more about this or other ISL career opportunities?
Visit us online at www.islengineering.com/about/join-the-team
Department: [S28] Corporate - IT