Performs routine and non-routine production duties by following written processes and control plans to disassemble and inspect Transmissions, Gearboxes, Axles.
Dimensions:The value added by this operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction
-Perform complex, routine and non-routine close tolerance inspection, disassembly and cleaning of Transmissions, Gearboxes and Axles. While following stringent disassembly cleaning and inspection procedures and processes.
-Participate in and support the principle of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being a part owner of the company.
-Setup and use of precision disassembly tools and inspection equipment.
-Clean and organize area daily being extremely detail oriented.
-Must use various air and electric hand tools.
-Tracking of critical data.
-Crucial attention to detail.
· Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
· Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
· Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
· Supervisor and Scheduler to determine priorities
· Requests for core and tools will be communicated with Supervisor.
· Communication will also be directed toward R&D for future product improvements.
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Knowledge of quality procedures, processes, and work instructions.
- Ability to use various hand tools
- Must have positive attitude. Standing, Walking, stooping, bending, reaching, lifting
- Time management and organizational skills,
- Good computer skills, Attention to detail. Overtime. Possible 2nd Shift.
- Ability to read MSDS sheets and BOM, Ability to add and subtract.
· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.