- Collaborates with various agencies and other interagency organizations and other service providers to ensure that Fires requirements are implemented
- Develops cyber TTPs that advise the future operations planners on achieving Cyberspace Operations effects within the "realm of the possible" in support of operations and exercise objectives
- Acts as technical liaison on behalf of the Operations Directorate between capability SMEs and capability developers, capability testers, planning teams, operations support staff, and operating units during planning and operations
- Participates in requirements working groups as a capability SME for defined cyber capabilities/tools and/or for targeting
- Acts as a liaison between Fires and Intel regarding the tasking processes and targeting
- Conducts outreach briefs to inform external partners and stakeholders on Fires processes.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs