• Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
• Plans repair work using building’s blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
• Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
• Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
• Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
• Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
• Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Related experience preferred.
• On-the-job training offered.
• Prolonged periods standing and walking.
• Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Department: Kitty Hawk Kites
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs