As a home care agency, Able Health Care Service is dedicated in providing top quality care to all of our clients. Currently, we are looking for individuals who are compassionate and caring to be apart of our team. Join us for a rewarding career in Health Care.
Here follows information about the position:
We have openings for experienced Registered Nurses.
- Patient Care. Provides medical oversight for clients in their homes- including but not limited to assessments, obtaining MD orders, monthly contacts and maintaining an appropriate Plan of Care. Responsible for coordination, and supervision of the agency’s paraprofessional staff.
- Evaluation & Documentation. Conduct reassessment of each patient on a regular basis; maintain complete and accurate clinical documentation; supervise and serve as a resource to all home care staff
- NYS licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Candidates with previous Home Care experience are preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the scope of practice of professional and paraprofessional healthcare.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent organizational writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs