LufCo is seeking strong systems engineers with DODAF experience to support a new organization dedicated to optimizing the formation of objectives to assessment of the data, development of the prototype, and the conceptual integration of the analytic into operations.
- Develop system requirements, specifications, and design plans based upon engagement with stakeholders to effectively understand gaps and challenges in tools, systems, and tradecraft. Analyze stakeholder requirements and conduct feasibility studies.
- Develop, define, and document operational and support concepts.
- Provide engineering support to planning, integration, and testing support during the testing and evaluation of prototypes and systems to verify availability, quality and documentation conformance to the supportability requirements as outlined in the respective specifications.
- Prepare test plans, procedures, and reports; test and analyze results. The contractor shall develop and provide the government with a test plan for components prior to prototype or system delivery, as necessary. This test plan shall capture requirements and be approved by the COR prior to delivery.
- Integrate engineering specialties into the systems development process, when required. Specialty engineering shall include reliability, supportability, human factors, safety, and security engineering.
- Provide support for troubleshooting of system failures and malfunctions.
- BS degree with at least 12 yrs of experience.
LufCo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This is a full time position