LufCo is hiring a Software Engineer to join a small team environment supporting the Army. This position is remote with 10% travel requirements to Havre de Grace, MD location.
About the Position: The Software Engineer will work in a small, agile team to provide the development environment and improvements to a GPU based wideband spectrum analysis library for military and government RF sensing systems.
What You'll Need:
- A Security Clearance will be required to support this effort. (All that are eligible to obtain a clearance are welcome to apply)
- B.S. degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 5 years' experience as a Software Engineer, including C++
- Experience with Agile Development
- Development experience
- Software testing and quality assurance
- CUDA parallel computing platform and programming model experience
- C/C++/Java/Python/Shell Scripting/Google Protocol Buffers/HTTP Rest APIs/Docker/RPMs or equivalent
- Digital Signal Processing
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexibility and autonomous work with frequent collaboration
- Continuing Education and Work-Force Development
- Positive work environment with professionals, no drama!
- Professional growth and mentorship
- Flexible Schedule
LufCo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This is a full time position