The Software Engineer will work in small, agile team to provide the development environment and improvements to a GPU based wideband spectrum analysis library for military and government RF sensing systems.
The position would be located at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
TS/SCI clearance will be required to support this effort (All applicants who are eligible to obtain a Clearance are welcome to apply)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- Experience with agile development
Experience with some or all of the below:
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing or quality assurance
- CUDA parallel computing platform and programming model experience (not required)
- C/C++/Java/Python/Shell Scripting/Google Protocol Buffers/HTTP Rest APIs/Docker/RPMs or equivalent
- Digital Signal Processing
Experience supporting Army projects and systems is desired.
LufCo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This is a full time position