A real opportunity to make a real difference. If that speaks to you, LufCo and this program are for you. Fresh start on a newly awarded prime contract at Annapolis Junction - come be a part of the LufCo adventure!
LufCo is hiring a Systems Engineer to analyze user requirements, understand concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
You bring attention to detail and possess the agency to make decisions in support of problem solving and completing tasks in a timely manner. You value the support from company leadership to deliver the highest quality product while supporting a healthy work/life balance. You want to grow and contribute to improve the mission.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
Drive next generation PKI architecture forward utilizing commercial and government best practices for ensuring secure key solutions
Planning, implementation, and evolution of PKI solution sets for evaluation and analysis as part of existing system modernization efforts
Ability to see impacts of system changes at scale, minimizing technical debt and critical thinking related to strategic moves regarding Identity, Credentialing, and Access Management Solutions
Provide fundamental knowledge on applying technologies like containerization to legacy physical workloads, the ability to identify automation improvements, and the ability to communicate pros/cons as part of the technical decision making process
Documenting, maintaining and representing stakeholder priorities in regards to Certificate products and services impacting thousands of users and systems worldwide
Advocate for automation in all aspects of the system (build, deployment, test, updating, and monitoring)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required
- B.S. degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field is required
- Five (5) additional years may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope
What We Offer:
- Get Real Mentorship! Senior level mentors are available across the technical spectrum, such as software architecture, DevSecOps, and other specialized domains (DSP, RF, Android, Etc)
- Competitive Pay
- Flexibility and autonomous work with frequent collaboration
- Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Positive work environment with professionals, no drama!
- Professional growth and mentorship
- Flexible Schedule
LufCo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This is a full time position