A real opportunity to make a real difference. If that speaks to you, LufCo and this program are for you. Fresh start on a newly awarded prime contract at Annapolis Junction - come be a part of the LufCo adventure!
LufCo is hiring a Software Engineer to analyze user requirements, understand concept of operations documents, and plan, develop, and build software accordingly.
You bring attention to detail and possess the agency to make decisions in support of problem solving and completing tasks in a timely manner. You value the support from company leadership to deliver the highest quality product while supporting a healthy work/life balance. You want to grow and contribute to improve the mission.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Drive next generation PKI architecture forward utilizing commercial and government best practices for ensuring secure key solutions
- Plan, implement, and evolve PKI solution sets for evaluation and analysis as part of existing modernization efforts
- Work with the Development, Engineering, Architecture, and Testing teams to define the set of tools and processes for the continuous delivery pipeline
- Demonstrate a high level of familiarity with software patterns and modern design methodology
- Software development on Linux based platforms
- Software planning to include development planning, build planning, and sprint planning
- Develop software to meet cybersecurity related software requirements and constraints
- Advocate for automation in all aspects of the system (build, deployment, test, updating, and monitoring)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required
- B.S. degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field is required
- Four (4) additional years may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope
- Experience with Java, Kubernetes, Docker, and SpringBoot
What We Offer:
- Get Real Mentorship! Senior level mentors are available across the technical spectrum, such as software architecture, DevSecOps, and other specialized domains (DSP, RF, Android, Etc)
- Competitive Pay
- Flexibility and autonomous work with frequent collaboration
- Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Positive work environment with professionals, no drama!
- Professional growth and mentorship
- Flexible Schedule
LufCo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This is a full time position