Stange Law Firm, PC has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Director at its headquarters office in Clayton, Missouri.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits, including health/dental, 401k match after year of employment, life insurance, company cell phone and computer, plus other incentives.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting and conducting interviews of all applicants for employment opportunities (full-time and part-time).
- Manages Applicant Tracking System for applicants.
- Oversees and manages the posting and maintenance of open job positions at Stange Law Firm.
- Provides recommendations and analysis regarding job applicants, including running background checks, checking references and ensuring assessments and applications are completed.
- Provides recommendations and input regarding the best methods for finding and attracting qualified applicants.
- Shall attend and participate in operations meetings, including discussing recruitment and hiring.
- Oversees the onboarding of new employees and the development of onboarding materials and programs for new employees.
- Performs human resource duties as needed.
- Perform all the responsibilities of the Human Resource Director when the Human Resource Director is absent.
- Supports the Firm’s goals through productive teamwork with other employees and develops strong relationships with members of the community and potential employees.
- Ensures all recruiting employees follow applicable Firm policies.
- Supervises the Recruiting Assistants.
- Performs any other reasonable tasks as determined or requested.
- This job requires a degree in the area of Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or a generally related area.
- Preferably 2-3 years of Recruiting experience, and an interest in the legal industry.
- Applicants should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs