Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes for a dynamic, highly motivated Full-Time Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join our team in our Lee's Summit, Missouri location.
Office hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
Why join Stange Law Firm?
- Competitive Pay!
- Productivity Bonuses
- 401 (k) & Employer Matching
- 401 (k) matching
- 99% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Take Birthday as Paid Leave (Full-Time Employees)
- Company paid laptop
- Fast growing Family Law Firm - 2nd Largest Family Law Firm in the country!
- Advancement and job growth potential
- Promotes from within
- Excellent Reputation
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In lieu of a receptionist, shall greet all clients and take accurate messages (with the proper return phone number and name of the person calling) when individuals are not available, receives deliveries by courier or messenger, and received and sends faxes
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Performs administrative duties including basic research, filing, mailings, organizes files and pleading panels, calendaring telephone communication
- Conducts legal research for particular issues as assigned by attorneys using periodicals, law library, public records, and offices
- Takes messages when individuals are not available, receives deliveries by courier or messenger, and receives and sends faxes
- Makes copies
- Enter all billable hours completed on a given day into the designated timekeeping or billing software the same day
- Performs any other reasonable task requested by the Firm Management Team
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Law firm experience preferred
- Domestic experience preferred
- Familiarity with PC programs
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Office Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Not virtual.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career in family law.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com, or E-mail your resume, cover letter, and references to our Recruiting Director.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs