Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes only for a dynamic, highly motivated full-time billing clerk in the Clayton, Missouri office.
This is a full time position with hourly pay. Office hours for this position are 9:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answers all basic billing questions
- Shall report to the Director of Administration on billing matters
- Shall contact clients regarding outstanding balances and replenishing trust accounts as directed by the Director of Administration and at the reasonable request of attorneys
- Promptly returns all calls and emails from clients regarding their bill and or billing questions
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all transactions/payments recorded and deposited
- Record all client expenses as expenses in the designated billing software
- Assists the Director of Administration with creating invoices, applying payments, running credit cards, recording client’s payments, providing the clients with copies of their invoices via mail and/or e-mail
- Performs administrative duties, filing, mailings, calendaring, and telephone communication
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- College Degree
- Basic PC skills, including Word and Excel
- Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Prior experience handling cash and processing payments
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers, and many more.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs