Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting resumes only for a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced Human Resource Director. The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides overall functional support in the area of human resource management.
- Manages and maintains personnel files.
- Manages employee relations.
- Manages employee compensation, benefits administration, and organizational development and training.
- Monitors Paid Time Off usage and receives and reviews time-off requests from employees.
- Ensures that the Firm is compliant with applicable human resource laws, including but not limited to COBRA, ADA and the FMLA.
- Responds to unemployment and/or workers' compensation claims in a timely manner.
- Timely submits hourly employee payroll and any payroll modifications to the Firm accountant or other payroll services.
- Forwards contribution letter to pension and retirement services to ensure timely funding of employee 401(k) contributions.
- Helps the Finance Director, as needed, in overseeing malpractice, health, workers compensation, and life insurance renewals, additions, and amendments.
- Helps develop/maintain Firm Policies & Procedure
- Enforces Firm Policies & Procedure
- Shall attend operations meetings to discuss human resource matters.
- Shall assist in semi-annual employment evaluations and the implementation of disciplinary action.
- Shall be trained to perform all the responsibilities of the Recruiting Director and shall perform those duties when the Recruiting Director is absent.
- Makes rounds to satellite offices as directed.
- Maintains a positive attitude and supports the Firm’s goals through teamwork.
- Performs any other reasonable task requested.
- The job requires a Human Resource degree and/or equivalent experience. The job also offers a competitive full-time salary with an excellent benefits package.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs