Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to lead the firm’s Services and Facilities department.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, an outstanding benefits package, employer-matched 401K after one year, and paid time off.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Makes regular rounds to satellite offices.
- Travel to and from satellite office locations in the Midwest required for this position.
- Ensures work areas, file rooms, and closed files storage are properly maintained.
- Oversees and takes inventory of supplies in all office locations.
- Assists in ensuring the general aesthetic appearance and cleanliness of all office locations.
- Ensures the functionality of all office technology, computers and information technology, and security, equipment, lighting, and repairs of office equipment.
- Ensures phones and/or video conferencing equipment is working as necessary for various meetings.
- Ensures office leases are current, negotiates leases on new space, and communicates with landlords as necessary regarding lease issues and/or necessary repairs.
- Attends all required meetings.
- College degree in communication, business administration, or related field, and a minimum of two years of relevant experience in a law firm or other professional services organization
- Background with multi-office locations, leasing, insurance, IT and human resource management is a plus
- Proficient in PC Programs
- Excellent verbal (both via phone and in-person) and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience a plus, but not required
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs