Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work as a part-time Marketing Assistant.
Some primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in producing, proofreading, and/or generating articles/advertisements for print media at the direction of the Founding Partners
- Proofread and/or format all articles and/or advertisements for print media
- Upload and/or produce pictures for all blogs of the Firm
- Add additional media to blog entries as directed by the Founding Partners.
- Promptly post all blog entries and StangeLawFirm.com articles to Firm Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn Accounts and any other social media accounts as directed
- Communicate with marketing inquiries inbound to the Firm as directed
- Communicate with Law Firm’s marketing vendors as directed
- Assist in implementing various Firm-wide marketing plans, projects, or strategies as directed
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Social Media skills (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and organized
- Proficient in PC Programs
- Excellent writing skills
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Indiana. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE, and many more.
For more information, please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director at email@example.com.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs