The MASCO Services Call Center, a subsidiary of MASCO Inc., provides essential medical operator services. Located in Boston's Longwood Medical Area, our call center keeps hospitals, colleges, physicians, and businesses connected to callers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We combine the latest technology with professional personalized services, bilingual capabilities, customized plans, and unmatched commitment to quality customer service.
NOTE: positions are Contract to Hire
Join an award-winning team of Customer Care Representatives with a reputation for quality and excellence! 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift part-time and full-time positions are available. All shifts require working either every Saturday, every Sunday, or both. Working some holidays and during inclement weather is also a requirement.
As an operator for several large hospitals and private medical practices, you will answer calls from the general public, determine the caller's need, and transfer and/or take messages on a computerized system as required. You may need to research within a computer database to determine which provider or staff member to contact. Having a clear and professional speaking voice and providing excellent customer service to all callers are essential components of this position.
MASCO Services Call Center is a rewarding but challenging work environment where you can make a difference.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Four or more years of related experience
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including rotating weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work in a temporary to regular employment situation
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Compensation and Benefits
Regular full-time employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Monthly MBTA subsidy or FREE offsite parking
- 2 weeks of vacation per year and 6 floating holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement/ professional development
- 401(k) plan with generous employer contribution
MASCO Services Call Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value an inclusive work environment that celebrates the diversity represented by our employees and member institutions. Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
Please visit msicallcenter.com for more information.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract to regular position