Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as a Spa Attendant for the Mayflower Inn & Spa, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring outstanding experiences at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Welcome and greet guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service is always provided and is in line with the Spa quality and service standards
- Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrivals, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas and hospitality stations
- Offer guests amenities such as water, tea, fruit or snacks
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities
- Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility areas
- Handle guest questions and concerns professionally, courteously and promptly
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment. Preferred.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Strong organizational skills.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Mayflower Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Mayflower Inn & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Inn & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Spa Housekeeping
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position