Working at TRC Hydraulics, a Division of Motion Canada, is about partnering – with our teams, our suppliers and our customers. We are looking to hire skilled machinist/welder to join our team on a full time basis. Applicants must be able to work independently and have a positive attitude. TRC Hydraulics is Atlantic Canada’s largest and most technologically advanced hydraulics distributor, manufacturer, and service provider, bringing ideas to reality to solve industry challenges that cannot be met by using off-the-shelf solutions. We work hard to deliver the kind of culture and benefits that make the experience more than just a career move – you’ll partner with some of the most talented and humble men and women driving our industry forward. We like to think that we’re real people with real expertise.
CNC Machinist Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience on CNC & Manual equipment
- Must be able to self program CNC Machine
- Knowledge and understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerance
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected scheduling
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects effectively at the same time
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you believe you have the skills and will bring passion and innovation to your role in the organization, please apply. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Category: Svc Tech
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Motion Canada