Working at Motion Canada is about partnering – with our teams, our suppliers and our customers. We work hard to deliver the kind of culture and benefits that make the experience more than just a career move – you’ll partner with some of the most talented and humble men and women driving our industry forward. We just like to think that we’re real people with real expertise. But that’s enough about us.
WHO YOU ARE
Ideally, you are a recent graduate from a technical or business program who is looking to grow you career long term with a company who values hard work and commitment. In addition, you’re also pretty smart, have savvy technical and communication skills, a strong will to learn and a desire to partner with others in a highly collaborative sales environment. You are comfortable making 50+ outbound calls per day to further develop sales opportunities. Your computer skills are sharp and you’re comfortable interacting on social media. But mostly you can’t wait to find solutions to our customers’ unique challenges and to help your team be better, faster, smarter every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will help customers by sharing information about the products and services they need and by processing quotes and orders. You’ll build customer relationships via telephone and email – still being the proverbial face of the company – and you’ll try to wow your customers every day. Sure it’s a challenge keeping up, but you’ve got this!
You will report to the Sales Development Supervisor, and under their guidance, you will:
- Wow your customers and team with your good attitude
- Proactively make 50 + outbound calls with assigned existing account base across multiple branch locations to engage and further develop sales opportunities.
- Works closely with decision makers to expand volume business by identifying, quoting, & converting sales on products not currently being purchased.
- Works with Motion customer service representatives on order entry, tracking, and other technical needs.
- Negotiate pricing that is competitive for your customer and profitable for our company
- Grow your skills and career through business and personal development courses and activities
- Share your big ideas, learn from your mistakes, ask for help and lend a hand when needed
- Strong sales experience in making proactive outbound calls with the capability of understanding customer pain points, product requirements, and identifying potential add on sales opportunities
- Reliable, organized, detailed, focused, along with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with field sales teams
- Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as CRM, LinkedIn, and Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task with requests and efficiently manage time while achieving sales growth goals from assigned accounts
- Proactive and possesses a strong sense of urgency for reaching sales goals
- Has Drive, Grit, and a Team Oriented “Play to Win” attitude
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Comprehensive flex benefits
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- An attractive pension plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great company culture with a strong leadership team
- Growth and Development opportunities
- Open and frequent communication
- Timely feedback on individual performance and career development opportunities
Submit your well-crafted, error-free resume below and think about:
- Your learning and development goals
- Your definition of team player and integrity
This is a full time position