- Part Time, Non-exempt, 12 month work year.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Employment responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may change with changes in
- Federal regulations, State regulations, the Agency's contracts, or at Agency direction.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 3, $13.71/hr. - $15.12/hr. Initial salary placement, Step 1.
- Experience in commercial or residential cleaning/housekeeping.
- Ability to use commercial cleaning machines.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- A California driver’s license, daily use of an automobile, and automobile liability insurance.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide a clean and sanitary office facility.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Mop floors.
- Empty trash.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms.
- Wash windows.
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation on a timely basis according to agency policies and procedures.
- Read and implement all agency policies and procedures.
- Use sensitivity and good judgment when interacting with staff and clients.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Demonstrate flexibility in scheduling work to accommodate the needs of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor.
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs