- Full Time, Non-exempt, 12 month work year.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Employment responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may change with changes in
- Federal regulations, State regulations, the Agency's contracts, or at Agency direction.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 3, $20.82/hr. - $22.96/hr. Initial salary placement, Step 1.
- Five years experience in painting commercial, residential, office and public buildings.
- Ability to easily lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- A California Driver's License, use of a pickup or other truck for daily use on job and automobile liability insurance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Sand and patch as required in preparation for painting.*
- Complete minor repairs prior to painting including replacement of damaged wood.*
- Prime and paint company facilities, including sheds, doors, ramps, railings, interior and exterior surfaces.*
- Assist maintenance and gardening staff as needed.*
- Report and correct safety hazards.*
- Assist with agency construction and remodeling projects.*
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor as needed.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Accomplish other duties as assigned to create and maintain quality facilities.*
- Work effectively with other team members.*
- Actively participate in in-service trainings.*
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation, on a timely basis, according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Other duties as assigned.*
- Works under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor.
BENEFITS: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash-out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs