Enjoy working outdoors and want to help the environment? Then we have the perfect position for you! Our Aztec location is looking for a boat inspector to help round out our team! Come join our Rocky Mountain Recreational Company family!
Summary of Position
Ensure that the Company’s goals of protecting the natural environment are met by thoroughly inspecting all vessels for invasive species.
• Thoroughly inspect all vessels entering the water to ensure that invasive species are not present. The vessel must be cleaned, drained and dried prior to launch and upon exit
• Effectively manage the Quagga database and maintain inspection records and banding all boats leaving the facility
• Must check vessel seals upon entrance and exit inspections
• Interact, in a professional manner, with a variety of people on issues related to boating safety and marina rules and regulations
• Possess unlimited ability to swim, and work safely around water or on ladders or in confined spaces and be able to get in, out of and under boats/vessels
• Possess upbeat and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized and able to adhere to schedules
• Must represent the Company and Park in a professional manner by wearing a company uniform, name badge, etc.
• Must be able to lift up to 25-30 pounds occasionally without assistance and up to 70 pounds with assistance
• Must have reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer! Apply today!
Job Types: Seasonal. Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15 per hour
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs