The Partnership is looking for world-class teachers with a passion for inspiring students to reach their full potential. Our role is to support our 18 LAUSD campuses to find the best teachers for their schools.
- Elementary multiple subjects
- Social Studies
- Special Education, elementary and secondary
As a Partnership teacher, you will inspire students, collaborate with peers across our network and grow professionally through leadership opportunities. We recognize that to be an effective teacher, you need support. We provide the following resources:
- Professional development opportunities in Literacy, Math, Restorative Justice and Teaching & Learning Framework above and beyond what is offered by LAUSD
- Peer observation and feedback from teacher leaders
- A culture of collaborative teaching and learning, giving and receiving feedback through cycles of learning, and using data to make strategic decisions for our students
- Partnership network staff support in various aspects from math and literacy coaching, family and community engagement programs, and operations support
- Same great pay, benefits and UTLA membership as in any LAUSD school
Our teachers are valued and an integral part of our mission. Partnership teachers are highly-qualified educators who:
- Are passionate about providing an excellent education to all students
- Are lifelong learners who seek to continuously improve their practice through peer collaboration and leadership opportunities
- Relentlessly pursue excellence in their students, colleagues, and themselves
Partnership schools are LAUSD schools. Our teachers receive the same salary and benefits as LAUSD teachers.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter!
Department: School Site Positions (will be employees of LAUSD)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position