The Partnership is looking for world-class teachers with a passion for inspiring students to reach their full potential. We operate a network of 19 LAUSD schools, and teachers in our schools are LA Unified School District employees. The Partnership supports schools by recruiting and meeting teacher candidates in order to make matches with our campuses - all we need from you is a resume submitted on this page.
For the 2021-22 school year, LAUSD is excited to offer hiring stipends of $5,000 for newly-hired credentialed teachers who elect to work in high needs schools (High or Highest on SENI Ranking) and commit to remaining at their school site for a minimum of three years! Most Partnership schools qualify for this bonus!
Note: Candidates new to LA Unified must meet the multiple measures of the District's recruitment process. All current employees must meet all district requirements to transfer.
- Multiple subjects (elementary and middle school)
- Science, including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Special Education, MMD and MSD
- Social Studies
As a Partnership teacher, you will inspire students, collaborate with peers across our network and grow professionally through leadership opportunities. We recognize that to be an effective teacher, you need support.
The Partnership's supports include:
- Professional development opportunities in Literacy, Math, and Restorative Justice above and beyond what is offered by LAUSD
- Peer observation and feedback from teacher leaders within your school
- A culture of collaborative teaching and learning, giving and receiving feedback through cycles of learning, and using data to make strategic decisions for our students
- Partnership network staff support in various aspects from math and literacy coaching, family and community engagement programs, and operations support
- Same great pay, benefits and UTLA membership as in any LAUSD school
Our teachers are valued and an integral part of our mission. Partnership teachers are highly-qualified educators who:
- Are passionate about providing an excellent education to all students
- Are lifelong learners who seek to continuously improve their practice through peer collaboration and leadership opportunities
- Relentlessly pursue excellence in their students, colleagues, and themselves
To apply, please submit a resume!
Department: School Site Positions (will be employees of LAUSD)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position