Post Ranch Inn, the world renowned hotel in Big Sur, is looking for qualified candidates to apply for our Part Time Massage Therapist position.
JOB OBJECTIVE: As a member of Post Ranch Inn, the Massage Therapist will work directly with the Spa Concierges in ensuring a world class guest experience through a unique, healing and relaxing treatment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle guests with care and professionalism
• Provide hands on treatments such as massage and other forms of bodywork
• Thoroughly be familiar with the hotel operations, accommodations and amenities
• Process all paperwork and follow-up with guests' needs, focusing on attention to detail
• To be proficient with our hotel property management system, in regard to reservation functions
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guest information
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Fill-in for Spa Concierges as needed. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have completed county or state requirements for completed massage hours
2. Must be flexible
3. Background in healing arts, intuitive healing, and alternative healing practices
4. Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions
5. Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private home blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
We off our employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest, with very competitive benefits which include health insurance, Vacation Accrual, Sick Time, a Retirement Plan, discounts throughout the property and a Guest Experience Stay. Additionally, Post Ranch Inn is a leader in sustainable hospitality, as such we are committed to supporting sustainable transportation options for our employees. We offer a ride share program where employees who commute together, earn a gas card during their drive to our beautiful location in Big Sur.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position