Post Ranch Inn, the world renowned hotel in Big Sur, is looking for qualified candidates to apply for our Yoga Instructor position.
JOB OBJECTIVE: As a member of Post Ranch Inn, the Yoga Instructor will work directly with the Spa and Guest Services teams in ensuring a world class guest experience through providing unique, healing and relaxing yoga sessions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle guests with care and professionalism
• Provide hands on yoga sessions for our daily guests and private requests
• Thoroughly be familiar with the hotel operations, accommodations and amenities
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guest information and experiences
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Fill-in for Spa Concierges, treatments and other complimentary activities such as meditation or hikes. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have 2+ years of experience doing private yoga sessions
2. Must have a flexible scheduled of availability and be reliable
3. Background in healing arts, intuitive healing, and alternative healing practices required
4. Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions for duration of session
5. Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private home blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
We off our employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest, with very competitive benefits which include health insurance, Vacation Accrual, Sick Time, a Retirement Plan, discounts throughout the property and a Guest Experience Stay. Additionally, Post Ranch Inn is a leader in sustainable hospitality, as such we are committed to supporting sustainable transportation options for our employees. We offer a ride share program where employees who commute together, earn a gas card during their drive to our beautiful location in Big Sur.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position