Are you inspired by nature and the beauty of Big Sur? We invite you to join a friendly and innovative team of dedicated hospitality professionals to provide a world class guest experience at Post Ranch Inn as a Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician will be part of the maintenance team and will assist in providing preventative maintenance duties and urgent facilities requests, to ensure a world class guest experience while maintaining and improving upon this unique 100-acre property.
This position requires flexible availability in scheduled shifts to meet business demands.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Must have a valid Driver's License with no major offenses
2. Must have relevant maintenance experience
3. High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
1. Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions on a regular basis such as grasping, writing, listening, hearing, and visual acuity
2. Ability to stand, stoop, bend, squat and walk for extended periods of time
3. Ability to lift, push and pull forces up to 50 lbs. from ground to overhead and carry for up to 300 feet
4. Ability to move ladder and climb up to 20 feet
Pay range for the Maintenance Technician position is $20.00 - $31.50 per hour
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private homes blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. Post Ranch Inn is also proud to offer onsite employee housing (based on availability).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position