We are seeking Customer Service professionals to provide excellent customer service, assist patients with medical billing questions, and process patient payments.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple software systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of basic medical insurance terminology helpful
- Competitive base pay plus generous commission structure enables you to control your earning potential
- $15/hour plus commission
- Guaranteed 40-hour week with set schedule, M-F
- Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental & vision benefits, and 401K plan with generous company match.
If you enjoy helping people and are seeking long-term employment where your hard work is rewarded, please submit your application today.
You must submit a resume in a PDF or a word processing file type to be considered.
**Please do not call to inquire about your application. We will contact the selected applicants within a week of submitting this form.**
Customer Service, Call Center, Medical Billing, Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable
Department: Self Pay
This is a non-management position