Reno Staffing is looking for production specialists for our client in Stead. Our client is a leading manufacturer of outdoor recreation products like sleeping pads, waterproof bags, and hydration systems.
2 Shifts Available:
Monday - Friday
Position is not along a bus line so reliable transportation will be required.
A Production Specialist uses hand tools and machines to assemble a variety of products following standardized methods. He/She must also be able to achieve the daily production goals, meet quality standards and follow safety procedures.
Production Specialist 1 works in a variety of positions in a work cell and must have supervision when doing changeovers and setups.
- Manufacture products to the planned production schedule on one production line.
- Ensure consistent throughput and quality by following drawings and work instructions. Responsible for accomplishing line metrics set by management
- Ensure a safe work area by following safety procedures, Hazard sign offs, and work instructions. Maintain cleanliness of area.
- Demonstrate a willingness to try new ideas, and work in different areas to gain knowledge and skill in order to maintain a flexible work force
- Demonstrate teamwork skills and contribute to assigned work team in order to achieve goals
- Show the ability to learn how to setup, and changeover various products and machines.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must speak English
- Basic Math and writing skills required
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and good attention to detail
- Must be able to follow work instructions and Safety procedures
- Able to work extended hours when needed
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a daily basis
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion using arms, hands, and wrists
- Must be able to stand for 10 hours per shift
- Must be able to work in a factory environment, possibly noisy with hot/cold temperatures
Background check and drug test required.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs