Reno Staffing is looking for experienced welders in Sparks! If you have your recent ASME Certification, you instantly receive a bump to $17.50/hr to start! This position is temp-to-hire, as our client is looking for great employees who would like to learn and grow with an established organization.
Candidates who get hired on will enjoy health and dental benefits, a 401k program, annual discretionary bonuses, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
This position does require some math skills with fractions, decimals, and reading a tape measure.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM with OT mandatory on occasion.
Responsible for processing orders on the floor through various stages which may include skilled MIG and or TIG welding, prepping, testing, finishing, shipping and or receiving.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
• Ability to read and understand work instructions, sales orders, floor travelers and/or prints
• Adheres to standards of quality and accuracy utilizing prints and other standards for inspection
• Utilize kiosk (computer) to find and follow standard work procedures
• Must be able to understand how to use tape measure and calipers
• Prepping hoses utilizing cutting equipment, crimpers and other hand tools
• Perform skilled welding –following standardized procedures and or charts primarily through oral instruction and observation
• Testing assemblies utilizing air, water, gas and Helium Mass Spec equipment
• Finishing assemblies utilizing buffing, grinding, polishing, covering, tagging, painting and/or packaging assemblies per standards
• Make appropriate repairs to assemblies that do not meet standards
• Complete any and all paperwork required for assemblies
• Work safely utilizing proper protective equipment without presenting a direct threat to self and others
• Perform Housekeeping in and around facility to maintain a clean and safe work environment
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
• Basic welding experience required.
• Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
• Good basic math skills.
• Have knowledge of standard tools, material and practices of welding trades.
• Communication - Interpersonal skills – team work
• Safety conscious
• Values, trust and integrity
• Continuous learning
• Customer Focus (finding ways to say YES to the customer)
• Quality driven
• Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to sit for 80 percent of the day.
• Good hand and eye coordination.
• Must be able to bend, squat, twist and kneel.
Reno Staffing is located at 4690 Longley Ln. Ste 23, Reno, NV 89502. Please submit your resume for consideration, and come in for faster service! For any questions, you can reach us at (775) 356-1137.
If you are looking for a place where long-term growth is possible, you found it! We are looking for candidates to start immediately! Come on in to our office and apply today.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs