Reno Staffing is looking for a Warehouse/ Inventory Specialist
at an Organic Tea Manufacturer located in
Sparks, NV---along a bus line!
- Hours- Monday- Friday 6:00 a.m.- 2:30 pm.
- Pay is $14/hr -- with potential for FREE health insurance and paid holidays upon permanent hire with client!!
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a PLUS!
A phone interview will be required before consideration.
Don't have a resume? No problem we can help you make one!
- Serves as the primary support for the Production & Blending Manager;
- Forecasting inventory usage levels of materials to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Conducting research and liaising between relevant internal departments;
- Substitutes for all warehouse staff as needed;
- Assist in the enforcement of all warehouse related standard operating procedures and process maps;
- Execute operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory;
- Ensure that all safety procedures are followed and improve those procedures as required;
- Inspect and ensure physical condition of warehouse and equipment;
- Assists in building security protocols.
- Effective communicator and researcher;
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team, self motivated and results oriented;
- Warehouse experience in a high volume manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience working with and understanding inventory control and reporting practices;
- Must be organized, detail oriented and team driven with project management and multi-tasking skills;
- Must be flexible and adaptable to constant change while working well under pressure;
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be capable of working a pallet jack, fork lift or order picker while complying to all applicable OSHA or workplace safety standards.
If you have additional questions call 775-356-1137 Monday -Friday 9:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs