Rubenstein is seeking an Operations Assistant to assist with the creation, data entry, and maintenance of client contracts, accounting memos, client lists and other critical business, financial and operating materials at the firm. This person will primarily work closely with and directly assist the Senior Vice President of Operations and Finance. This person will also assist the Chief Operating Officer on various special projects and facilities procedures, as needed.
The ideal candidate is hands-on, self-motivated, adaptable, trustworthy, a critical thinker, and will have experience in a corporate setting. This person will also have specific, demonstrable capabilities, including: excellent organizational and research skills, the ability to juggle many tasks in a deadline driven environment, a keen attention to detail, superlative anticipatory and problem solving skills, superior written and verbal communication, and a strong aptitude for Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Provide a range of administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Operations and Finance, including, but not limited to: answering phones, monitoring and responding appropriately to emails, scanning documents, tracking client communication, calendar maintenance, booking conference rooms, agenda/meeting preparation, and the preparation and submission of the SVP’s weekly reports
- Assist with the drafting of contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and other associated documents
- Assist with the creation of accounting memos and client invoices
- Communicate with executives across the organization in order to accurately update and maintain client lists and various reports
- Assist with the optimization and adherence of procedures
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents, as needed
- Assist the Chief Operating Officer on various special projects and facilities procedures, as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of Rubenstein’s business and procedures
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Superior aptitude for project management; well-organized and able to prioritize all daily activities with a keen eye for detail and anticipate next steps
- Able to handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency and a strong sense of urgency under tight and shifting time pressures
- Capable of communicating effectively in written and oral presentations; able to synthesize information into a concise format
- Poised and polished; can interact comfortably with vendors, c-suite, all levels of staff, and attorneys
- Full proficiency in MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access)
- Demonstrates discretion and the utmost respect for confidentiality
- Able to take verbal direction quickly and accurately
- Exhibit initiative and the drive to succeed
- Resourcefulness; capacity for problem solving
- Poised and polished; can interact professionally with c-suite, clients and attorneys
- A hands-on no job is too small work ethic
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a senior level executive in a corporate setting is preferred
- Prior administrative experience in an operations capacity or law firm is helpful
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a reference check.
Rubenstein is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO.
This is a full time position