Wisdom. Integrity. Vision. Hustle. Know-How. These are our values. If you share them, we want to hear from you.
RUBENSTEIN is seeking an innovative, creative, and solutions-oriented Senior Account Executive, Digital to be a key player providing digital marketing research, strategy, content, and analytics support for a diverse range of clients in our multi-disciplinary digital team.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is currently remote, and will eventually be located out of our New York City office.
- Research prospective clients, competitors, tech media and current client strategies to identify new opportunities
- Set holistic and channel-specific digital marketing and communication strategies (e.g. website, email, social, paid campaigns, influencer activations, blogs/news sites, etc.) and implement high-impact digital campaigns
- Conduct comprehensive audits of a client’s digital ecosystem; utilize industry-standard web tools to research, analyze online statistics, conduct audits of digital channels, and support the team in their efforts to optimize project performance through data-driven decision making
- Analyze digital/campaign metrics and suggest solutions to boost clients’ impact as part of ongoing reporting for an active account, or opportunistically; audit, monitor, and analyze internal and clients’ online and social media properties including helping create smart, platform-appropriate content
- Monitor client marketing and campaign performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client relationships and across groups internally to drive integration
- Keep up-to-date with our client’s business categories and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Identify audience targeting and advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing and communications campaigns internally
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Support new business and proposal writing efforts by providing digital research and competitor/industry insights which will inform recommended approaches and strategies
- Lay out presentations, proofread/copy edit documents, and meet timelines for key deliverables
- Work cross-agency with internal teams to develop strategic digital recommendations that help accomplish client objectives and drive results
- Ensure seamless integration with other agency partners and across project scope of work; liaise with outside vendors
- Nimbly work well within a collaborative team account structure
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to researching, assess and measure online conversations and the effectiveness of digital campaigns using web analytics and listening tools like Meltwater, SproutSocial, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics and others
- Demonstrated expertise and affinity for digital tools and platforms, and the eagerness to learn and stay current in the digital space; on top of the latest app/meme/tactic/tech, what makes it so popular, and how a client might use it to reach their own unique goals and audiences
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and move quickly with efficiency and attention to detail while ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to synthesize information into a concise format and take verbal direction quickly and accurately
- Excellent communications, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse group of people and audiences; agility and versatility to stretch across client sectors, and the ability to effectively present work to colleagues and clients at all levels
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- 4 - 7 years of experience in a Digital Strategy role
- Prior experience in an agency setting (public relations or digital marketing) is preferred
- College degree preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a reference check.
RUBENSTEIN is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO.
This is a full time position