Wisdom. Integrity. Vision. Hustle. Know-How. These are our values. If you share them, we want to hear from you.
RUBENSTEIN is seeking an innovative, creative, and solutions-oriented Senior Account Executive, Digital Content Strategist to be a key player, providing digital strategy and content development support, for a diverse range of clients in our multi-disciplinary digital team.
In this role, you will drive the ideation and development of digital content, while collaborating closely with internal subject matter specialists, designers, producers and campaign strategists, to deliver results. You are an exceptional writer and communicator with strong user experience and digital marketing experience, a robust storytelling track record, and a depth of research and analytics experience. This is a creative, cross channel role informed by data!
PLEASE NOTE: This position is currently remote, and will eventually be located out of our New York City office.
- Asses current cross channel content strategies, benchmarking success and opportunity
- Set holistic and channel-specific digital content strategies (e.g. organic SEO, website, email, social, paid campaigns, influencer activations, blogs/news sites, etc.) and implement high-impact digital campaigns
- Produce deliverables such as strategy briefs, playbooks, content outlines and journey mapping
- Develop digital content and messaging for global audiences, across internal and external channels all informed by user insights and marketing objectives
- Establish, manage and optimize a content workflow and calendar to bring the strategy to life
- Run and participate in client development workshops and/or brainstorming sessions
- Propose strategies for personalization and content testing
- Review competitors to benchmark digital content and features
- Write creative briefs for clients and internal team members
- Monitor client content and campaign performance metrics to forecast trends and glean insights in both the short and long term
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Work cross-agency with internal teams to develop strategic digital recommendations that help accomplish client objectives and drive results
- Ensure seamless integration with other agency partners and across project scope of work; liaise with outside vendors
- Nimbly work well within a collaborative team account structure
- Fluent in how content impacts design and content strategy fits within a user-centered design process
- Understanding of all aspects of content strategy, from research, analysis and strategic planning, to the ongoing creation, optimization, and governance of content that serves user needs and helps clients achieve their objectives
- Experience using keyword research tools such as Keyword Planner, SEM Rush or similar
- Experiencing optimizing on and offsite content and understanding how to associate this authority
- Experience tailoring content across the consumer decision journey, including mobile
- Demonstrated expertise and affinity for digital tools and platforms, and the eagerness to learn and stay current in the digital space; on top of the latest app/meme/tactic/tech, what makes it so popular, and how a client might use it to reach their own unique goals and audiences
- Ability to research, assess and measure online conversations and the effectiveness of digital campaigns using web analytics and listening tools like Meltwater, Sprout Social, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Search Console and others
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to shape clear and compelling content
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and move quickly with efficiency and attention to detail while ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to synthesize information into a concise format and take verbal direction quickly and accurately
- Excellent communications, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse group of people and audiences; agility and versatility to stretch across client sectors, and the ability to effectively present work to colleagues and clients at all levels
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B and/or B2C marketing planning experience including experience in one or more of the following areas: content strategy, brand strategy, CRM strategy, digital strategy, communication strategy, media strategy
- Minimum 3 years in an agency environment
- College degree preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a reference check.
RUBENSTEIN is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO.
This is a full time position