Wisdom. Integrity. Vision. Hustle. Know-How. These are our values. If you share them, we want to hear from you.
RUBENSTEIN is seeking a versatile and motivated Recruitment Coordinator and Talent Sourcer to support our growing talent function. This opportunity is ideal for an early career professional with 1 – 3 years of talent sourcing and interviewing experience (knowledge of the public relations industry is a plus).
Working closely with the SVP, Director of Talent Acquisition within the human resources team, this person will represent the firm by aligning with our best-in-class recruitment processes to provide strategic and administrative support, working actively to identify and engage a diverse array of talent, and to continually cultivate an engaging candidate experience from first contact through hire.
The ideal person will be inquisitive and results-oriented, a self-starter with high energy, and able to work under pressure while juggling multiple tasks accurately and efficiently. Additionally, they must be poised and professional in order to interact with employees across all levels and functions, while upholding organizational confidentiality and compliance standards.
Please Note: We are transitioning into a hybrid workplace model in the fall with designated on-site and remote workdays. Employees must be within commuting distance and must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). If hired, the candidate must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
- Proactively source top tier candidates for numerous roles; apply a data-centric approach to help build scalable processes and generate an ongoing talent pool
- Communicate with candidates, hiring managers, interviewing panels, and executive assistants to coordinate the scheduling of layered interviews across multiple calendars
- Assist in writing, editing and proofreading materials (job descriptions, social media content, internal and external communications, etc.)
- Review incoming applications, resumes and supporting materials, and conduct interviews via phone, Zoom, or in-person; keep detailed notes on all conversations and correspondence
- Refine the ability of identifying competitive candidate profiles; qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Issue candidate assessments, collect and file deliverables
- Cultivate strong relationships with candidates; drive positive candidate experiences with transparent communication at every step throughout the interview process
- Conduct thorough and insightful reference checks for candidates in final stages
- Assist with data maintenance; keep the ATS (applicant tracking system), vendor lists, and metrics reports up-to-date
- Be career source savvy and up-to-date on different recruiting platforms, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor
- Assist with the planning and facilitation of student office visits and external career fairs
- Support the firm’s commitment to DEI recruitment and hiring goals
- Assist with a variety of special projects (such as researching new, cost-effective job distribution and advertising sources or events) as needed
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple tasks “behind-the-scenes”
- Well-organized and able to prioritize all daily activities with a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Energetic, reliable and resourceful; exhibit initiative and creativity
- Professional presence and proven ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior recruitment experience and familiarity with relevant tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- Ability to create and clearly communicate project progress and proactively keep collaborators informed
- Current knowledge and understanding of DEI practices and approaches to diversity recruiting
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 3 years of recruitment coordination and talent sourcing experience in a high-growth environment is highly desirable
- College degree preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a reference check.
RUBENSTEIN is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO.
This is a full time position