With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We need Tank Washers. We are seeking strong individuals who can wash approximately 20 tanks a day. This individual will be required to lift or handle materials/equipment up to 50 pounds. Must be able to move up to on average 100 kg (approximately 220 pounds), using the pallet jack. In addition, will be required to operate industrial cleaning machinery.
- Clean approximately 20 tanks, tools and equipment a day.
- Clean and polish all tanks or receivers, tools, and equipment.
- Once tanks have been washed, each tank or receivers gets a green card “Clean and Ready for Use” with a signature of the tank washer.
- Maintains cleanliness of washing areas.
- Stores all tanks, tools, and equipment.
- Performs work according to safety policies and practices related to the position.
- Organize and maintains a clean work area.
- Require to document operations performed and completed.
- Coordinating the acquisition of raw materials into the area.
- Blending of gel.
- Mixing of Colors for Gelatin.
- Color matching of new gel formulas.
- Evaluation equipment & tools.
- Collect Gelatin samples for QA.
- Destruction of Gelatin waste.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position