Come join our team!
The Data Entry Clerk will work closely with the production Supervisor and/or Manager to ensure production activities and projects throughout the department are running accordingly. This position is responsible for various data entry terminals and automated data systems to record and verify batch record information.
Hours: 2:00pm - 10:30pm - Overtime required - must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays
- Data entering of daily productivity in BME system.
- Monitor inventory and take necessary action for any discrepancies to ensure accurate inventory.
- Solve/troubleshoot problems as required and implement changes to maximize production yields and efficiency.
- Organize and maintain file system and file correspondence, data, and other records.
- Review and analyze reports, records, consult with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for any problems encountered.
- Generate reports to analyze the productivity of the department.
- 1 year of related work experience
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Minimum of 30 WPM with 100% accuracy.
- Organizational abilities
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position