We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our team.
The Data-Entry Clerk provides general administrative support to Weigh-Up Supervisor. Prepares wide range of reports, data entry and documentation to upper management. Will supporting customer service to all related departments through ensuring timely, accurate quality material delivery and communication.
- Provide general support for weigh-up, shipping/receiving area
- Receive containers, packages of material, products; ensuring paperwork matches material in container, packages.
- Track wait list against received containers, packages and call customers/receivers to notify them the material is available.
- Entering and receiving orders in ERP system.
- Running analytical reports as required.
- Performing stock adjustments in ERP, including label switch, size switch and sample upgrades.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent combination of education, AA degree is a plus.
- Bilingual Vietnamese/English is plus
- 1-3 years of work experience in logistic administration and/or warehouse is required.
- Great organizational skills to handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of ERP system, strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Outlook, Excel and Word)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - matching up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position