WE HAVE EXPANDED!
We are seeking an energetic Project Coordinator who will be working closely with the VP of Sales. The Project Coordinator is responsible for scheduling, organizing and updating project activities.
- Maintain project status(es).
- Coordinate meetings.
- Request price quotations, submit change requests and follow-up on status of request.
- Prepare documentation needed for scheduled meetings.
- Communicate accurate information internally and externally to peers.
- Take notes during meetings and phone conferences.
- Recap in writing all conversations/discussions related to project/account.
- Submit and follow up on new formulas.
- Request price quotations.
- Prepare documents for shipments of samples.
- Request samples to send to customers.
- Create report of all P.O.s, inventory and forecast.
- Assist with entering purchase orders in Salesforce.
- Set up meetings/calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university is required with a minimum of one year of work experience in project coordinating and/or combination of education and experience.
- Possess strong quantitative as well as analytical skills and being able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and grow, passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contribution to the business’ success
- Persistent and self-driven; always aim for the best results
- Dynamic personality that inspires people to work with
- Excellent computer skills – applications related to MS Office or Internet
- Good leadership, interpersonal, planning and communication abilities
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc