The Quality Control Sampler is responsible for the collection of raw material and packaging component samples and raw material retain samples. Will also act as gatekeeper for all samples. Tracking incoming samples and outgoing samples to the various departments including the Quality Control unit. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Pull product, retain and raw material samples as required.
- Ensure that all sample handling activities are performed according to applicable SOP’s and cGMP requirement.
- Ensure that all ambient samples are inspected, processed and efficiently transferred to the Quality Control Lab.
- Ensure controlled and efficient storage of the samples to allow an easy retrieval.
- Develop a system to record and evaluate performance metrics within sample handling department.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy within ERP.
- Maintains electronic tracking of product retain samples and archive records.
- Communicate professionally and quickly with numerous departments, electronically, over the phone and in person.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Sampling, examination, review and release of packaging components.
- Minimum High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate proficient in English, verbal/written skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings, specifications, safety rules and guidelines, etc.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving abilities with root cause analysis.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with effective time management skills for multi-tasking on time critical assignments.
- Solid basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position