We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant to join our team. This individual is responsible for creating reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results, and team earnings. Provides customer service regarding products and services. Performs administrative duties for the sales team. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Respond to incoming leads, price and information requests
- Follow up on sample requests from Account Managers
- To independently implement and execute sales related projects such as cross selling actions
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- To keep a close eye on turnover and sales trends to proactively anticipate on it
- Provide strategic direction on sales & marketing initiatives via customer input & category experience.
- Coordinate planning, organizing and completion of all sales presentations & customer meetings.
- To receive, coordinate and act on technical support questions or problems
- Build customer confidence and loyalty via RP’s quality, manufacturing efficiency, value offerings, innovation, sales & marketing expertise.
- Communicates and works with all operational areas within Robinson Pharma, Inc.
- Minimum Associate's degree or higher education preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in sales/marketing.
- Ability to work well with others in a group and cooperate with others
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as detail oriented organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize basic computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook.
- Adapts in a fast pace/high stress work environment and able to deal with multiple critical task/issues.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company matches up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position