The Warehouse Receiving Clerk performs a variety of warehouse duties such as receiving/ shipping/ distribution activities, order pulling/ kitting, and preventative maintenance of forklifts and other warehouse equipment. (Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Provides general administrative support for receiving area by processing and receiving inbound shipments.
- Verifies inbound/outbound orders for accuracy/completeness on all raw materials/components/products.
- Maintains records of received and shipped products as required.
- Enters and receives orders by entering data in the ERP system.
- Monitors and coordinates material transfer between locations, utilizing established procedures and protocol to ensure accuracy and efficiency in material movement.
- Provide clear and concise communication to Purchasing when there’s issue with raw materials.
- Follows/adheres to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Safety Practices, and all company policies/procedures.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in warehouse work environment.
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience in warehouse environment preferred
- Must be able to operate a forklift
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position