Residential Resources is seeking the right candidate for a full-time position within its Business Office.
This ideal candidate will be detailed oriented and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while adhering to multiple deadlines, both internal and compliance related.
- Programmatic Expense Reimbursements
- Monthly Expenditure Reporting
- Accounts Payable support
- Bank Reconciliations
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Experience with Certify (expense reimbursement management tool) preferred but not required
- A high degree of computer literacy is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Please submit cover letter and resume.
Region: Keene, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position