Location: Manchester, NH or Indianapolis, IN Type: Full-Time, Exempt Experience: Junior-level (1-2 years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but it’s our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
- Create front-end solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives and concepts.
- Develop cross browser compatible user interfaces.
- Maintain and extend component libraries.
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Provide quality assurance on all deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Design/Development, Marketing, Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Web Development.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Web Components a plus.
- Knowledge of Front End build tools with Node JS a plus (Ex: Webpack, Rollup, Grunt)
- Exposure to (M)VVM and MVC patterns and architectures.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design techniques.
- Knowledge of compliance standards (ADA/WCAG).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a stand-alone and a team environment.
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Sitefinity, Sitecore, Drupal, and Kentico) a plus.
Changing the game:
Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
Work with cutting-edge technology.
Regular crew events, outings, and more.
We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
Stretch: We strive everyday to be better than we were the day before. And we always say no to the status quo. Our clients experience fresh thinking and new solutions that get real results.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.
This is a full time position