Location: Manchester, NH Type: Full-Time, Exempt Experience: Entry Level (1-3 years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but it’s our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
The Account Executive serves as a direct link between SilverTech and our prospective clients and is responsible for the success and satisfaction of every fostered relationship. In this role, you will be responsible for finding new accounts that are in need of our service offerings.
The Account Executive is knowledgeable in both marketing and technology and must be highly self-motivated to succeed. You will build your pipeline, qualify prospects, conduct web-based presentations, network, prepare proposals, and quotes and close new business. We are looking for hungry, passionate individuals with strong sales drive, as this is a heavy quota-carrying sales position that is critical to the overall success of SilverTech.
- Reach and exceed personal sales quotas monthly, quarterly and annually
- Formulate a sales strategy and vision for each prospect
- Develop and nurture relationships with technology partners
- Build and maintain a relationship with internal teams such as Engineering, Project Management and Strategy
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop target accounts to create sales-ready opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and in-person
- Present and consult service offerings to prospects and customers and overcome objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with potential clients
- Learn how to drive value through our services offerings for prospects
- BS/BA in marketing, business management, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding in web, mobile/tablet-based marketing, content, social media and digital marketing dynamics
- Knowledge in HubSpot or similar CRM system.
- Proven success in driving for sales results in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to varying client industries, landscapes and technological limitations
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems through a thoughtful, detail-oriented approach
- Familiarity with project management, marketing automation, Google Analytics, Ads and Content Management Systems is a plus
- Ability to travel 15-20% to client sites for meetings is required
- Ability to travel to Manchester, NH office and Indianapolis, IN office (2 days each) per month
- All travel is post-COVID-19 Restrictions
Changing the game:
- Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Regular crew events, outings, and more.
- We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
- Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
- Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
- Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.
This is a full time position