Location: Manchester, NH or Indianapolis, IN Type: Full-Time Experience: Senior-level (5+ Years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but it’s our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
In this role you will have the opportunity to work in the fast-paced, upbeat environment of agency life. You will work on innovative and exciting projects, learn and grow, and make a lasting impact on SilverTech and our clients. As a core member of our crew, the Senior .NET Developer will be part of a team of dedicated, expert developers and engineers that help to give SilverTech, Inc. its competitive edge. Utilizing your technical experience, you will work in a service-oriented environment where you will build and deliver production web solutions. Working hand in hand with other interactive departments, our software engineers are team players, skilled at matching strategic direction with appropriate results for client initiatives. You will work on cutting-edge projects for a variety of clients across a number of industries.
- Architect, design, implement, and deploy new web sites and web solutions using the latest .NET and web technologies.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing .NET solutions.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Accountable for ensuring that all work is completed on time, on budget, and meeting or exceeding expected quality standards.
- Work with other teams including strategy, design, and project managers to implement best solution for clients.
- Interact and work with clients of varying technical abilities.
- Act as a mentor to other crew members.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience relevant to Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Advanced proficiency with .NET Framework and ASP.NET utilizing C#.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Advanced proficiency in Database design and development using SQL server.
- Understanding of web security best practices and how to implement under .NET.
- Experience building production web applications using jQuery, Ajax, JSON, HTML5, CSS and other modern web development concepts.
- Experience with one or more Content Management Systems required. Sitecore, Kentico, or Sitefinity content management platforms a plus.
- Experience with one or more Marketing Automation Platforms a plus.
- Experience in other programming language such as PHP, Java, or Python, or building e-commerce solutions a plus.
Changing the game:
- Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Regular crew events, outings, and more.
- We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
- Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
- Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
- Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.