Our Project Managers at Sellen Construction live our values by leading people to collaborate, providing support to our project team members, partnering with our clients and design partners and ensuring accountability for all phases of the project.
What you do
- Lead the project team and take initiative in managing information, establishing expectations, and maintaining quality and cost-effectiveness for the overall project.
- Foster a strong collaborative team environment and lead by example as you value and promote collaboration.
- Establish and communicate across the project team the expectations and accountability necessary for project success.
- Deliver timely and effective communication with clients and architects on project status. Address questions and plan modifications and provide cost status summaries, preconstruction schedules, and procurement schedule as you are asked.
- Provide management oversight for all phases of multiple construction projects, including project safety, staffing and aligning the required resources, ensuring that contract documents are being followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
What you bring
- More than 7 years of experience in construction management working directly on projects and expert knowledge of commercial construction methods, processes, and management practices.
- Commercial construction project management experience including but not limited to healthcare, biotech, high-rise office, high rise residential, tenant Improvement, historical renovation, and education.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with owners, subcontractors, superintendents, engineers, and other project team personnel.
- The ability to organize, analyze and problem solve challenges when they occur on your project.
- Well versed in project planning and maintaining a Tight Job Control Programs.
What We Offer
At Sellen, we build careers. On-going professional development through on-the-job learning and specialized training is key to our teams’ success. As one of our Project Managers you’ll lead by example, collaborate with others to solve challenges, work closely with clients, support your project team members and manage some of the most unique and challenging projects in the pacific northwest.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer providing:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Incentive pay
- 401(k) and retirement matching
- College tuition savings matching
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Subsidized health savings account
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer time off
- Transportation assistance
Whether you build buildings or business strategies, write proposals, lead projects or crunch numbers, there’s a career for you at Sellen. We think Seattle is a great place to work and live and we see a future Seattle that’s diverse and thriving. That’s why we’re a part of building really cool spaces where people work, learn, and live - and is why we show up for our community by leading, doing, and giving back.
Our Hiring Steps
- Apply! We want to hear from you. We read every resume, and our talent acquisition team is ready to learn more about you.
- Interview in-person in our South Lake Union office or by video conference with your future manager.
- Learn more through follow up interviews with your future coworkers.
- We move quickly when we find a great match.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs